- Manage all sales and marketing efforts for the residential and commercial units.
- Handle leasing enquiries, lease negotiations and administration for retail leases.
- Manage and maintain good tenant relationship including grievance management and complaints
- Conduct regular and ad-hoc analysis of market condition, target catchment, surrounding developments and recommend changes to reflect changing customer preferences
- Involve in marketing projects including analysis work as assigned
- Other marketing and leasing duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales, leasing or marketing of properties. Require minimum of 5 years of experience for manager position.
- Good written and oral communication
- Good at multi-tasking and good team player
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Keen to learn and has good working attitude
How To Apply
Feel free to email your resume to [email protected]
- No. of Vacancies
- Salary Range