– Minimum 03 pass in GCE A’ Level including Math and English.
– Should be able to work under pressure and meet required deadlines.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
– Should be self-motivated and willing to undertake responsibilities.
– Excellent communication skills, Both English and Dhivehi.
– Candidates should enjoy working independently or with a team.
– Should be able to work in shift duty.
– Admin & Marketing experience is an added advantage.
– Candidates should have experience either in Airline cargo industry or relevant experience.
– Selected candidates will be required to join immediately.
– Promote Qatar Airways that is represented by the company.
– Prepare customer booking request daily basis and hand over to flight planner
– Prepare loading plan
– Maintain high level of service to the clients by providing feedback received from clients to immediate supervisors.
– Handling and monitoring outbound cargo operations-be present in the field while loading and monitor closely.
– Monitors and handle all incoming cargo
– Maintain high level of service to the clients by providing feedback received from clients to supervisors.
– Issuing and monitoring of Air waybills.
Remuneration Package: Negotiable *depending on qualification, experience and attending duty.
Benefits: Attendance Allowance, Food Allowance, Airport Allowance, Phone Allowance, Sales Incentive and Yearly Bonus.
Applicants who meet the above requirements may apply with a complete CV, certificates, one passport size photograph, ID card copy, copies of references provided by previous employers before 16:00 hrs. on 15 March 2018, in strict confidence to:
Human Resource Department
Cyprea Hotels and Travel (Pvt) Ltd.
66/17, Boduthakurufaanu Magu, Male’,Tel: 332 2451. Fax: 332 3523.
http: www.cyprea.com.mv, [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be informed.